Monday, February 22, 2016

I'm not too blind to see.....

Another Monday.....I had a fantastic weekend. Friday night after Happy Hour, I got a phone call from an old friend from high school. Aside from a few facebook chats, I haven't talked to her since 11th grade. We were pretty good friends for several years, although I did get her into trouble once or twice. She has always been the sweetest person, and it was nice to catch up. I hope we continue to talk.

Saturday night I went to a bar in a strip mall to listen to another old friends husbands band. They were actually pretty good, and it was a nice night out. I may or may not have drank a bit too much, but it was still fun.

My favorite lip gloss has gone the way of Signature Club A Mauve eye shadow and Loreal Raisin eyeliner. Why do my favorite things always get discontinued? I rarely wear colored lip stuff, but this is one that I absolutely love. Thankfully I found it on ebay and can stock up.



No comments: