Tuesday, February 09, 2016

You wouldn't know me with this golden glow......

Tuesday.....I went to bed at 7:30 last night. Pretty much the greatest thing ever. I love sleeping.

I've never been the type of person to wallow in self-pity, so even if I want to I'm not going to. I will be Pollyanna and I will find the glad. This time it just may take a bit longer. Some hurts cut deeper than others, but I will not be broken. I've been fixated on the thought that there is something damaged within my soul, that I'm paying for past life mistakes or something. But I'm coming to realize that simply isn't true. My only crime is caring too much and loving too much. And if that's my greatest flaw, then I will be fine.

I know it's illegal for me to accept money in exchange for doing someones taxes, but I hope it's not illegal to accept vodka. I tried to google it, but could not find the specific answer. Apparently no one has ever tried to pay their accountant with vodka. That's unfortunate.








1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nope I called the IRS vodka is totally acceptable, totally