Wednesday, March 23, 2016

And you're out lying in the sun....

Wednesday! Yesterday I shut off my alarm clock and forgot to turn it back on. That I was only 1 minute late for work is nearly miraculous. I had a good day yesterday. Me and the Princess went shopping and I got 2 new pairs of shoes. And some jeans. That fit. Then I went washer shopping with my dad. He is so fantastic! My new washer is being delivered on Saturday. This is awesome because I really don't want to miss any more work. I'm so far behind. And I have so many meetings.

It's supposed to snow, but I'm holding out hope that it doesn't. I'm not wearing socks and I have no intention of putting them on again until next December.

I need to figure out what to wear as a VIP to a runway fashion show. I assume I need to dress up, but how dressy as I supposed to get? Like formal wear? I have a couple weeks to figure it out, but if I have to buy something new I need to plan for it now.



No comments: