Monday, March 28, 2016

I know I'll be alright.....

Monday....I went to bed at 9 last night, but I am still super tired. I had a long weekend. I love holidays and family time, but it's exhausting. We had a great dinner at my dads, and it was super nice to see my aunt and uncle. And I haven't seen my older sister in forever, so that was nice. But all the cooking and prep work is a lot. I really need to schedule some Jennie time alone. I've been so busy lately.

Tomorrow I get to sleep in for an hour because I have a doctors appointment in the morning. And I need to get my eyebrows waxed. I may or may not be wearing socks with Santa on them today. But at least they match.

I've realized lately that sometimes people don't really understand me and how I think. When I don't share something it's not because I'm keeping it from them. It's because I haven't had a chance to process it and what it means and how it affects me. I don't share things until I understand it and the impact it has on me. I don't talk just to talk. And I don't share until I've figured out the answers to the inevitable followup questions. I don't talk things out with people, I process them in my head. Then when I think I have the answers, I will share. And that is Who I Am:





No comments: