Tuesday, March 08, 2016

I've only dreamed about it, I've been livin' without it......

Tuesday!! And the weather is perfect! No socks!! This makes me VERY happy. And no work tomorrow! Although I do have to go to the doctor....

I went to bed at 7 last night and slept through the night. It was awesome!

I have a friend who is going through something, and things like this are always so challenging for me. When I'm going through something, I prefer to be alone and work things out in my head. But other people want to talk about it. And my response it to try to take their mind off the problem. and sometimes that's the right answer. But sometimes its not, and they just need to talk and for me to listen. I'm working on recognizing what they need, and trying to respond appropriately. I hope they know that its not that I don't care, because I do!




No comments: