Friday, March 04, 2016

Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain.....

FRIDAY!!! And I got my bonus check AND it was about $100 more than I calculated. This makes me very, very happy! I've got a lot of reasons to be happy lately!! Mostly, it's the people in my life. All of them. They are all important for different reasons, and I'm so thankful for every single one of them!

Def Leppard is coming back in October! And I'm so going! It was a fantastic concert. And even though Foreigner won't be there, REO Speedwagon will! And with my bonus check, I have the extra money to buy tickets!

I spent almost 2 hours on the phone last night with a friend. Anyone who really knows me knows that this is unprecedented! I absolutely HATE talking on the phone. And so to spend 2 hours chatting is a really big deal!!






No comments: