Wednesday, March 30, 2016

You make me hot, you make me sigh....

Wednesday. So yesterday I met with a nutritionist. I basically paid $140 to be told that I drink too much and need to eat a greater variety of fruits and vegetables. But she was right. And maybe making the financial investment will help me stay on track better. I've been going out a lot lately.

I tried to google what to wear to a local fashion show, but google images only showed me pictures of girls in bikinis. And yeah, that's not really going to work for me. I do need to figure it out SOON! It seems like I need to dress fashionable, but not too fashionable. The good thing is that it is a bridal showcase, so I won't have to worry about competing with the models. That, by the way, was an attempt at a joke. My wardrobe is a combination of Target and consignment shops. I'm not very trendy.




No comments: