Friday, March 11, 2016

Now don't go wasting my precious time......

Friday!!! It's been a long week. I had a doctors appointment yesterday, my annual physical. My doctor and I had a nice chat about whether or not I wanted to see a genetic counselor and be tested for the Alzheimer's gene. Because there is no way to prevent it, I can't see how it would be helpful to know. I think I'd rather be surprised. Over and over, I guess. I'll probably meet my demise tripping over the cat anyway.

It's been a long week. Even with a day off, the week still dragged. I did have a nice dinner with a friend Wednesday night, but other than that it's been Netflix. I started watching The Returned. And I saw it was canceled so I hope the final show has closure. Why does everything I like get canceled??




No comments: