Monday, March 07, 2016

Guess you never felt that way....

Monday!  I had a great weekend. Yesterday I went up to ZammyZou's store and "worked" for a few hours. Working really means getting paid to hang out. I'm super good at that! And last night I met up with Becky for drinks. Well, she drank A LOT and I stuck to diet coke. It was great hanging out with her. We had a lot to catch up on.

B came in from Cali Saturday night. When we were at the airport, I dropped my phone and cracked it. This makes me sad! But it still works, so I guess that's good. Yesterday, B, the Princess and I got up early and went out to breakfast. And then we went shopping for a few hours. I found a couple pairs of pants that fit! And I realized that I need to start by tops that are the right size. I'm still buying the same size from 30 pounds ago, and they are way too big. I need to feel comfortable enough to move down to the right size!




No comments: