Thursday, March 03, 2016

Pretended not to see the truth....

The day before Friday! Or the day before I get my bonus check! I hope its enough for a new washer. Either way, Saturday morning will be spent at my dad's doing laundry. I am so very fortunate to have such a wonderful dad!! I have a lot of really good things in my life, and I need to remember that when I look in the mirror and see my bangs being all goofy and almost letting that ruin my day. But my bangs ARE bad today. Instead of washing my hair, I hit the snooze button 3 times. So today is a ponytail and messed up bangs day. But I can deal with that!!


The princess and I have a full weekend of plans. Saturday she is going to dye a friends hair. I hope it turns out. Bleach and bright colors scare me. I wish I could do it, but somehow purple hair is just not insurance professional appropriate. Maybe someday!! 


No comments: