Thursday, March 17, 2016

My daily dose of destiny under my sign.....

Happy St. Patricks Day!!  I have another day of meetings. And then tonight I have no excuse for not going on the treadmill. I guess I could claim that since I somehow lost the charger to my laptop, I'm not able to watch netflix and therefore I should not exercise. But that is NOT a valid excuse, as much as I'd like it to be. I was looking at buying a new charger, but the ones on the Apple website are $80. I don't want to pay that much. I looked on ebay and found some for less, but I'm kinda scared to use an un-Apple one. Not because I'm snobby, but because I don't want to do anything that could possibly ruin the battery. I  need this laptop to last a very long time because I don't really have $1500 to replace it. And I absolutely love it!

Tomorrow is Friday, I need to figure out what I'm wearing for Girls Night!




No comments: