Thursday, September 07, 2017

But this bottles my only friend.....

It's Thursday!! I love short weeks. I have been so insanely busy at work. I'm trying to figure out how to balance the whole accounting role with my current role. Pretty much 2 full time jobs. The only answer I've come up with so far is to work at night and on weekends. I think it'll slow down once I get a good grasp on all the procedures, but as for now I have to look up how to do a lot of the tasks.

Yesterday I scored my third pair of solid black leggings. These ones I'm sending to the Princess in Cali. Obviously LulaRoe has released a ton of solid black because they are everywhere! I couldn't buy a pair for under $100 3 months and now I've gotten 2 pairs in the last 2 weeks.

Last nights Lula-Pajamas- a yellow and gray Randy with cake leggings. Because cake leggings are just about the greatest thing outside of cake!




And today's outfit is a leggings material Carly and a Lindsay. Leggings material Carly's are pretty much the greatest dress ever! They are as soft and comfy as leggings, but are just dressier. This one was a major score!




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7iMuTlROus

No comments: