Wednesday, September 27, 2017

I'mma take it slow just as fast as I can....

Wednesday....another day of training on the new system. We go live with it on October 30th. Originally our "go live" date was Oct 2nd, but we had to change it because of some problems with our test sample. But now we should be all set. I have a lot to learn with all the new changes to accounting.

I think it's probably time to switch to my Vikings handbag. That is on the agenda for this weekend! SKOL!

Todays Lula is a solid black Cassie, a black Lindsay and an AMAZING leggings-material Classic Tee. Anything leggings material is awesome, and this is not only super cute, it's also super soft and comfy! I also pulled out the boots. I think it's time to acknowledge that it's getting a bit cooler. And that means boots!!!







https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzmy6iUGDo8

No comments: