Friday, September 15, 2017

You take me places that tear up my reputation....

It's Friday!! I am so ready for pedi-day tomorrow with ZarahZou. I need a pedicure! The rest of my weekend will be taken up with baking for the bake sale next week. I have 12 million pans of things to bake. I also want to fit in Valley Fair. And, of course, football. And laundry. The list is never-ending. But at least the weekend will start with a pedi.

Today's Lula is a floral Irma with striped sleeves. I love flowers and stripes together, so when I saw this one at a local pop-up, I had to have it. I'm wearing it with jeans (since it's Friday). There jeans have a super cute embroidery on the bottom. Also, I got a new pair of shoes. They are Crocs, but soooo super comfortable!





https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT2owtxkU8k

No comments: