Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Just when we're sheltered under paper, the rockets come at us sideways


Tuesday! Today I have training on our new system. This means even more work to be done at home to get all the commissions entered before the end of the month. I could really use a nap. And it's only 7 am. It's going to be a long day!

Last night I watched a bit of a Lula show with Halloween leggings. And I did not buy a single pair! I really don't need them and probably won't even wear them. I overdid it with the Americana Collection and have a bajillion pairs. No more special collections!!

Todays Lula is a gold Perfect and my latest "Leggings of the Month". Every month I get a mystery pair for a lower price, and so far they have all been pretty good ones. I like these a lot. The colors are amazing!


Last night's Lula was a pair of Lula-Logo leggings with the t-shirt I got from the 5k GloRun in August. The leggings are cute, but I wouldn't wear them to work.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_6uYqpnqoE

No comments: