Monday, September 18, 2017

You know, I love it when the music's loud.....

Another Monday.....it's so hard to come back to work after a really good weekend. I got the best Pedi ever on Saturday. It was a bit of a drive, but they did a wonderful job! Plus, it was mango scented! Then I had a Pumpkin Spice Chai from Starbucks. Yum!  Then off to Lizzy's for a while. And then home to back 72 trillion dozen brownies for the United Way bake sale. While they baked, I got through a couple commission statements and even watched a training video on our new system. Then a movie and a couple episodes of The Client List.

I got up super early on Sunday to continue baking. I burned about 2 dozen cookies. I hate baking cookies. Then I baked a few dozen that turned out. And then some more brownies. Tonight it's Rice Krispie Bars and Scotcheroo bars. Yum!

My favorite 9 year old got to go with to our Pedi, and she picked out all of polish colors. She did a great job! She chose me a really pinky-pink color. I love it!


Todays Lula is a Lynnae with jeans. Lynnaes are one of the newer styles and are high-low, long sleeve t-shirts. Todays Lynnae is almost like a floral patchwork pattern. <3 it="" p="">



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSW2M-BB1NE

No comments: