Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Yeah, I already know that there ain't no stopping.....

Wednesday! The bake sale was a huge success, we made our goal and I got to eat the most amazing Rice Krispie bar. Of course, I was the one who made that particular bar. LOL I also pretty much swept the raffles. I won all but one of the items I put tickets into. I was having a pretty lucky day! And now I have a bottle of wine for sometime soon.

Today's Lula- a solid mauve colored Cassie and floral Perfect. Cassies are my ultimate favorite LulaRoe piece, and Perfect's are my favorite top. I'm wearing a skirt, but still I'm super comfortable.


Last night to bed I wore a pair of ice cream sundae leggings pulled up to capri length and a top from Target. This is a super fun Lula-print. Who doesn't want to wear ice cream??


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmNcLBaPUE

No comments: