Wednesday, September 06, 2017

This looks like a job for me....

Oh, blog, how I have missed you. With so much going on in my life, you've been pushed to the back burner. But no longer. I need something superficial and fun. So I thought I would revamp and restyle and get back to it.

My latest love is Lularoe. I think I officially past "addict" quote some time ago. I am head over heels in love. I will never wear "regular" clothing again. Note - I am not a representative and I do not sell Lula. Nor will I ever. I would make a TERRIBLE sales person. Generally speaking, I hate talking to people. But I am an excellent shopper and collector. Todays Lula: A black and white Perfect, a red and white Lindsay and solid black leggings. With knee high black boots. I have been lucky enough to score two pairs of solid blacks, because that's what happens when you buy eleventy-million dollars worth of Lula......






Guess Who's Back

No comments: