Monday, September 11, 2017

I'm way past the point of recovery....

Another Monday.....my weekend was okayish. I didn't get nearly as much work done as I was hoping. I woke up super early Saturday morning to start processing commissions. But then I got an error running the reconciliation and I wasn't able to get any work done for the rest of the weekend. I was banking on this past weekend to get several statements processed so I could finally get close to being almost nearly within striking distance of being caught up. Didn't happen.....

On Saturday we had a neighbor over for dinner and we decided to play Uno. I volunteered to get the game down from the closet. I grabbed the step stool, opened it and then set it down on one of my poor little toes. It is now black and blue and purple and yellow and red and most likely broken. Fortunately I'm able to ignore the pain because I've had injuries that hurt way worse than this one.

Vikings game tonight! I had a dream that an old friend had an extra ticket, but would rather the ticket go unused than to bring me. Jerk! LOL

Saturdays Lula - a burnt orange Irma and leggings:



I really wanted to get up early this morning to shave my legs so I could wear a Cassie. That didn't happen because I hit the snooze button 117 times. So today we have a purple and white Irma and digital flower leggings. I love this outfit so much!








And some ON-J:


No comments: