Saturday, July 29, 2006

Clerks II and White Castle

So, ZalyssaZou wanted to go and see Clerks II with Jessica and a couple of Boys. They even invited me along so I could get them into an "R" rated movie. They sat by me. The movie was totally hilarious. Very, very funny. I heart Jay. He's hot. I didn't get to partake in my regular movie fare of popcorn and an icee because we were just right on time for opening kick off of the credits since Boy1 and Boy2 refused to give me Boy1's exact address, all they would say is that Boy1 lives in the apartments on 252 and 70th. Well, I can find the apartments, but there are 57 different buildings. And they wouldn't say which one to stop in front off. Apparently Jessica has a crush on Boy2, so the girls were not nearly as frustrated as I was while driving around all of the buildings. Eventually we find them, but then I am too late for popcorn. Probably a good thing since I am not certain I would want to leave the kids alone while I went to the facilities (that's what happens when I slurp a large icee) since we were at a movie theater that has a police officer standing guard at the gate. Any movie theater that has a policeman on duty has one for a reason, IMO.

So then I was hungry and wanted to stop at the grocery store and get some of those yummy frozen White Castle cheeseburgers. They were $4.59 for 6. I decided I would rather starve then pay $4.59 for 6 itty-bitty cheeseburgers.

Tomorrow for breakfast we are having scrambled eggs, bacon, tortillas and refried beans. Yummy! One of my favoritest breakfasts. For dinner I had a peanut butter sandwich. Hence the reason I was so hungry for White Castle. ZickyZou does not like peanut butter sandwiches. I love them. I don't get how he could not like them. They encompass items from the two best foods group- carbs and fat. Carbs from the white bread that you smear the fatty peanut butter on. Could it get any better or well-balanced than that. Plus I had a glass of milk and some cantaloupe to make me feel better about my carby-fat meal.

Ok, it's almost 11, and I need to take a shower......

No comments: