Friday, July 21, 2006

If ZarahZou can, I can too

Ok, so ZarahZou created a blog. Anything she can do, I can do better. Well, probably not, and it's not like anyone will read this anyway, except maybe her if she has nothing better to do. Plus, I hardly ever get to use the computer. The beautiful reason I never get to use my computer is staying the night at a friends house for the second night in a row, and I am home all alone on a Friday night. The boyfriend went fishing, which was probably good since he forgot to pick up toilet paper. He is pretty lucky that I was planning on going to the store tomorrow anyway. I guess I should know that if I want anything done correctly, I should do it myself.

I am going to make Quiche Lorraine on Sunday for breakfast. I am not even certain that I like Quiche, but the boyfriend said he hated it, so I told him that that was because he has never had a really good quiche, and that he'd love the kind I make. Except I have never made it. He doesn't need to know that. So I am going to give it a try on Sunday. Plus, how bad could it taste? It is just basically eggs, swiss cheese, and bacon. Those are all perfectly acceptable on their own, how bad could they taste together? I guess we'll see. Hopefully I will be able to use the computer on Sunday to write about how it goes.

I got an e-mail from ZarahZou that she has applied for a job at a "wonderful company to work for". While I would hate her to leave the cubicle across from me, she needs to do what's best for her sanity. And certain aspects could be considered detrimental to ones mental health. I'm used to being insane, I have a teenage daughter. But even I am not sure how much longer I can endure the panic attacks on the drive to work.

Ok, time to find a 9:00 snack and then head to bed. It's a Friday night, so I might stay up until 10:15!!

No comments: