Sunday, July 23, 2006

Not so big on Swiss cheese

So, I made the quiche. It would have been excellent except for the fact that I do not like swiss cheese. I've never really liked it, but the recipe called for it, and I thought it would just kind of blend in with the spinach, eggs and bacon. I was wrong! Now I know that I do not like swiss. I am going to try again, but substitute mozzarella. Nick liked it! Just like I thought he would.

I had a horrible dream last night that I went to work and ZarahZou came in and said "I have something to tell you". So then while we were walking to art class (proof positive that the subconscious is very powerful as I elected "Arts" as my field of occupation) she proceeded to tell me that one of the e-mails we have been sending back and forth complaining about our boss using obscene language got sent to her mom and dad. And they decided that we should not be allowed to talk about Voldemort (the boss) that way and so they forwarded it to him. Her parents thought that if they sent it to Voldy, he would change his evil ways. I knew it was going to get me fired, so I started to cry and I told her that I hated her for sending it to her parents. She threw a paintbrush at me and wouldn't sit next to me in class. Then I woke up.

I got up at 7:30 to CLEAN! Sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, laundry, bake a quiche. After ZickyZou got up and ate, we laid on the couch and watched "Executive Decision" with Halle Berry and Kurt Russell. Then I watched the twins beat cleveland while he was on the computer. MissZalyssa still has not made an appearance. But, it's only 3:15. I think I am going to make a Tastefully Simple pound cake for tonight. We are having cheeseburgers and fries for dinner (yum!). Zicky went over to his parents house to see his brother, so if he is not home he may be eating reheated fries (yuck!!!).

Okey, off to bake an almond poundcake.

No comments: