Saturday, July 22, 2006


Here is another picture of MissZalyssa. She hates being called that. That may be the reason I take extreme pleasure in making that her nickname. It's 1:30, and she is probably still sleeping. Wouldn't that be divine? I have been up since about 7:30 because I had planned on leaving at 10:00 for the changing of the oil. Now, I sit and watch the clock as the minutes tick by until 3:30 when I will again attempt to drive away in my beautiful Dragonfly Green car. The color, in retrospect, was a huge mistake. I knew the minute I told the saleslady I wanted Dragonfly that I would be much happier with silver. But I drove away in the turquoisey-greeny-bluey color that I am stuck with for another 4 years until it is paid off.

I am certain the mailman has gone by. I should probably go and check what wonderful bills he has decided to bless me with today. Yesterday it was the gas bill. $40 in July! Perhaps today it will be the lovely Qwest wanting another $160 , or Comcast wanting $93. I heart bills.

No comments: