Saturday, December 09, 2006

10:30 on a Saturday night...


and I am home alone. Everyone in my house has a social life but me. ZickyZou is out with some of his guy friends. Actually, he's at my parents house w/ my brother playing video games. But, that's out of the house. I know this because I stopped by their house on the way to pick up MissZalyssa from her choir concert. Then when I picked her up, she begged me to drop her and Zashley off at Buffalo Wild Wings (B-dubs) to meet some other people in choir. I was just going to go and pick her up, but she wants to stay out later because she is having so much fun. While I am home alone watching qvc. Poor me.

actually, I got a lot done. I folded a load of laundry and I packaged up my item that sold on ebay. So now I just have to go to the post office on Monday. Why has no one bid on any of my other items? The sample lot is an awesome deal. Oh, well.

Above is a very bad picture of part of my closet. These are the two rods. I will post better pictures when I figure out what else I am going to do. You can see the stacks of clothes along the back wall. They are on a low shelf. I am debating between more shelves or another rod. The wall opposite the rods has a set of shelving, but the piles are so high that I think they might tip. That would suck.

Ok, I am going to check on my ebay listings and then go wait in the B-dubs parking lot. Curfew is at 11:00, so I need to pick the girls up by then.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I love B-dubs. You should have called. We so could have sat at a table right next to your daughter and had a lot of fun embarrassing her. PS your closet looks fantastic. I'm a little jealous.