Saturday, December 23, 2006

Why do I need a title?!?!

I don't feel like giving this post a title. And if I don't want to, I don't have to. I still don't feel good. It hurts to breath, and coughing is probably going to kill me.

Here are some people I am mad at: The idiot dumbledork at work who changed a password the whole agency uses to "pooky", wtf?? pooky? I should not have to type pooky into a password box; the stupid ebayer who has not paid for the auction that she won. It's $15, pay the stupid money so I can mail out the item and be done with you; the mailperson who crammed a box of books into my mailbox, and I had to rip them out and tore the box so now I can't write "Return to sender" on them because I have to retape and label the stupid box, thanks!; the person who invented razors that caused me to shave off a portion of my fingernail. good thing I didn't cut my actual finger (just the nail) or this person would be on the list twice. As it is, I had to file down my nail as low as it could go without drawing blood. okay that's enough people at be mad at today.

Now the people that have made me happy: ZickyZou for his third awesome back rub in three days. this is a good part of being sick. I heart ZickyZou.; the person who invented fruit smelling candles in jars. I love this person. they are giving me the gift of relaxation.; ZarahZou for the most awsesomest Christmas present that is probably going to get me fired when I start using it. I doubt that throwing marbles, staplers, or paper airplanes at your co-workers is a good way to keep your job (even if they change the password to pooky). although I am certain that I can get away with a yo-yo to the forehead because then there will be no proof I did anything. Thank you ZarahZou, you made me smile.; Chipotle for having awesome food. Although they should probably go on the people I'm mad at list for making me eat 18 pounds of burrito.

ok, enough for now. I am going to bed.

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad I'm not the only bah humbug. But you have an excuse, you are sick. I have no excuse other than I'm a grinch. Bah humbug!