Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday!

ok, my living room is clean. That's enough for one saturday, right? I don't actually have to clean 2 bathrooms and a kitchen, do I? I've done 2 loads of laundry and washed one dishwasher full of dishes. Can I quit now?

I listed a few things on ebay. One sold as a "buy it now". That means that I need to go to Target and get a box and some packing tape so I can mail it out on Monday. But, I profit about $10 on the item. Well, actually closer to $8.50 after I pay the paypal and ebay fees, but that means I'm rich! Plus I got my $10 rebate check from the grocery store. So now I'm really rich.

The Gophers are down by 5. There's only 9&1/2 minutes left and I'm starting to get concerned. I want them to win.

Nick went out for the day and is going to hang out with my brother. Alyssa is cleaning her room and playing her music very loud. I asked her to turn it down, and she did a little, but it's still loud. I wish she could understand that I really, really don't want to piss of the neighbors any more than we already have. They are cranky and mean, but they do have a valid point. The music has been loud and the walls are thin.

I had a dream last night that I gave birth to triplets. What in the world would I do with 3 babies ? They were cute, though.

Ok, I am going to go and watch the rest of the game. The team needs me to cheer for them.

No comments: