Saturday, December 16, 2006

It's a Christmas card......

and it's not for me. How disappointing is it that the mail finally comes at 5:00, and I go out to get it and I pull out the mail upside down and I see what I know is a Christmas card and I spend the walk from the mail box to my kitchen thinking about who it could be from and how happy I am to get this holiday wish from someone special and important and how thankful I am have such kind and caring people in my life and then I turn it over and it is a Christmas card. But, it's not for me. It is addressed to the people who lived in this house 2 closings ago. I was so very tempted to write "Return to sender" on it because then the sender would get it back and wonder what he did to offend Steve and Nancy so much that they don't want his card. But then I decided I would simply write "Not at this address" so that he would know that they moved.

ZickyZou and I went to the mall today. Ridgedale because they have a See's Candy kiosk. We both love See's. When we got to the mall at about 11:30, the parking lot was packed. We drove around for about 10 minutes looking for any place to park. Our patience was rewarded with Rock Star parking. Front row, even if it was in front of the Macy's men's department.

We got our candy and I found some awesome things for MissZalyssa. I will be very upset if I am not her favorite person on Christmas morning. Her stocking rocks!

We were only at the mall for about 2 hours because it was really, really crowded. So then we went to Walmart so we could get water and plus I needed a couple of items for ZarahZou's birthday present. I told ZickyZou my idea, and he said it was the dumbest thing he has ever heard of. I think that that means she'll like. She better after all of the time and thought I put into it. It's kind of becoming a p.i.t.a. I should have just gotten her a gift card.

Now I home alone waiting for ZickyZou to get back from taking my brother shopping. My brother is getting my mom a music box that will be engraved with something sweet and sentimental. Thanks to ZennieZou for the idea. ZickyZou promised he would be home at 8:00. That is still 2 hours away. So I guess I should use that time to work on ZarahZou's present.

More later........

No comments: