Monday, December 11, 2006

Cook once, eat twice....

I love that concept. Tonight I made Cheesy Baked Potato Hamburger Helper, and I fried 2 pounds of hamburger so tomorrow I just need to add that hamburger to pasketti sauce, and there I have dinner without having to fry more hamburger. yippee!! Anything to save a few minutes.

Should I tell the person who has bid $30 so far for one of my ebay items that I bought it for $16? Or that the samples that someone has bid $10.99 for that I got them for FREE? I was afraid that the $30 item wouldn't even sell. I just wanted to get my $16 back. I am going to be freekin' rich. $10.99 for free samples? No comprendo.

Today I got ZickyZou's present and Zalyssa's gift card. I am so close to being done shopping. I also ordered ZickyZou a magnet for his stocking. The t-shirt I got him was $18.99. But if you spend $20, you get $5 off, so I added a $3 magnet. ZickyZou and I are going to the mall on Saturday. There are just a couple of things I need to get. Peanut Brittle from the See's Kiosk for my mom, a Best Buy gift card for my dad, I need to run into Bath & Body Works to pick something up for Zalyssa, and then we just have my brother and Nick's brother left. I told nIck to figure out something for those two. Something in our $20 per person price range.

Today I got a mega-bottle of Amazing Grace lotion from QVC for myself. 32 ounces. I love that stuff.

Ok, I am going to do the dishes, exercise, shower, and go to bed.

1 comment:

bluefiregirl said...

what are you going to get for that awesome sister of yours out in Maine?