Friday, December 01, 2006

Friday, I'm in love

That's a song, too. (See Monday, Monday blog) I don't know many other songs with a day of the week in it. Let's see- Manic Monday (The Bangles), Rainy Days & Mondays (The Carpenters), Except for Sunday (which was never good anyway, Tuesday I get a little sideways, Wednesday I feel better just for spite. Thursday, Friday take too long, before I know it Saturdays gone, but it's Sunday now and you can that I'm all right) (Lorrie Morgan), okay and we've already got Monday,Monday (The Mama's and the Papa's) and Friday, I'm in love (The Cure). Oooh, and some song that goes "It's Friday night, just got paid, party hunting, some other babble". Except I think the song is called "Just got paid" and there is no way I will be able to remember who sings it. I think N'sync re-did it, though. Oh, and Elton John's Saturday night's all right for fighting. Oh and Sunday girl by Blondie. And Blue Monday by New Order, which is the reason I bought that cd. And a disco song that goes "Saturday Night, saturday night", no idea who sang that one.

Ok, I;m kind of over songs with a day of the week in them.

My child wants dinner. I guess I am legally (and morally) obligated to feed her......

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

http://philbrodieband.com/muso-8-days-a-week.htm