Friday, December 15, 2006

Taylor & Ryan?

Ok, I think I am not only becoming okay with the idea of Taylor and Ryan, I think I may be 100% behind it. At first I couldn't get over Maurissa's (how the heck did she spell her name?) death, but now I'm over it. And I just want poor Ryan to be happy. Where would I be without The O.C.????? I may be slightly pathetic. I can accept that.

It's Friday night and here are my big plans: shower. bed.

That's it. I dropped MissZalyssa over at Zessica's house. ZickyZou is not home from work yet. And I'm tired. I have to get up early to go to the post office tomorrow, so I want to go to bed early. The samples I sold on ebay went for over $20. $20 dollars for things that I got for free. oh, well.

I may be in the minority, but I am okay with Anna Nicole having married the old guy. So maybe she was only in it for the money, he got to marry Anna Nicole. How many guys have gotten to do that? 3 or 4? And if he got any uh, pleasure, from her, well than he was probably pretty happy. Lots of guys pay for sex. Nothing new about that.

Tomorrow me and ZickyZou are going to the mall to hopefully finish our Christmas shopping. That should be fun. And then when we get home I need to work on ZarahZou's birthday present. I hope it turns out like my vision. And I hope she realizes how many hours I will have put into it.

Ok, off to the shower.....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Shopping? On a Saturday? This time of year? Not that I'm going to be doing anything better - a weekend of family fun. I think I'd rather duke it out over a parking spot on a Saturday morning.