Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Punch bowl and cake stand

Ok, so at work we are having a pot luck on Thursday. I really would have rather ordered in Chinese or Pizza or something. I got out-voted. So I am making punch in my punch bowl and a cake on my cake stand. I was going to make a lemon cake w/ raspberry filling, but Target did not have any lemon cake mix. I was going to buy lemon extract, but it was almost $4.00. So I decided to go with a strawberry cake mix. Probably a bundt cake.

I got some stuff for ZickyZou's stocking at Target. A Rubik's cube (hopefully he'll let me play with it) and a slinky. How much fun will that be? And I am nearly done with Zalyssa's stocking. Now what about mine?

My ebay auctions end tomorrow. Am I going to be rich?

ZarahZou is on a business trip. I'm kind of mad at her for leaving me all alone at work. First she quits working with me, and now she leaves on a business trip so she can't e-mail me. Does she not know that I am going through a major crisis at work and that Mrs.Iowa is going to call Voldy to complain about how uncooperative I am? And that Mr. Iowa sent me a Christmas card? I had no one to share these things with today. All because ZarahZou is on a business trip. whatever.

Ok, it's practically my bed time.

No comments: