Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Do you still feel the pain......

So why am I awake at 3:30?? Ugh!!!  I got home from the concert, changed out of my sweaty gross clothes, and went to sleep. The concert was fantastic. And by that I mean I had an excellent time, despite the fact that it was 1,722 degrees. Dripping with sweat does not even describe it. So very icky!! I hope the person I used as a sweat rag is not annoyed with me!! Sorry and thank you!!

I'm so very happy that my favoritest people met and seemed to like each other. Not that I was worried  they wouldn't, but it's awesome when that happens. Especially since I don't really like too many people.

Today is going to be spent doing laundry and taking lots of naps. My most favorite and least favorite things, not in that order.


https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-yYKvHp2sw

No comments: