Tuesday, November 03, 2015

Have you ever had the odds stacked up so high.....

Tuesday! And concert day! Yay! I'm super excited Plus, I get to leave at 11 and I have tomorrow off! Unfortunately I'm still feeling a bit icky from Saturday, but I'm hoping I can drink that feeling away tonight. Probably not one of my better ideas, but we shall see!

Last night Layla and I spent an hour trying to find something for me to wear tonight. She wasn't a lot of help, she just kept giggling. So then I had to call in the pros, and The Princess and her friend C found my outfit. It's a little out of my comfort zone, but they insist it's perfect. We shall see. I don't think I've ever worn a sweater with studs on it.

Today we are taking a group picture to send to our former VP. He is from WI and is a Packers fan. So we are all dressing up in Vikings clothes. I had to explain to someone in the elevator that I could not wear my jersey because the last several times I have worn the jersey and my purple lace bra, we have won. And I can't risk any other vibes on my jersey. And it might not appreciate being in a picture for a Packers fan. So I wore a purple sweater. That's my compromise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIGMUAMevH0

No comments: