Friday, November 06, 2015

I hear the magic in your eyes....

Friday!! Its been a long week. I didn't get home until 10 last night, and then I couldn't fall asleep. Brigit's play was good, and it was nice to see ZarahZou. Thank you so much for buying my ticket, ZarahZou! And thank you for the awesome Europe Swag Bag! I'm still not sure about the salted licorice, but I will try it again and see.

I had to stop and get coffee and a diet coke this morning. Because of this:

About 7 or 8 years ago I fell down the stairs and broke my tailbone. Like legit, for real broke. The 2 month healing process was horrible. I couldn't sit, stand, walk, lay down, or breath without a lot of pain. Anyhow, since then, a couple times a year it hurts really bad. There was nothing that could be done then, and nothing that can be done now. Back before my high deductible health plan I went to the doctor several times. The answer was ice, tylenol, and wait. It hurts right now. A lot. But a cinnamon-vanilla latte and a diet coke will help. Right?!?!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_scFjd2pSI

No comments: