Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thinkin' no one could open my door....

Weigh-in Wednesday! And down another .2 from yesterday, so 3.2 down from last week. The scale is finally going down. I guess I just need to be persistent and not give up!

And I just have 3 more days to get through before a whole week off! And Thanksgiving! My sister decided she is buying a smoker and she wanted to smoke a turkey for Thanksgiving. Um, no! She is more than welcome to smoke whatever she wants for Christmas and any other holiday. But my turkey needs to go in the oven. The entire dinner depends on it! My stuffing would not be the same if it wasn't cooked inside the turkey! And the gravy! How could I possibly make it without the juice the turkey was cooked in?? It wouldn't be the same! One year she wanted to have garlic roasted red potatoes instead of mashed. I thought after my tirade she would never again try to ruin my traditional dinner. She just doesn't get it.

I actually had to take Advil for my cramps. I haven't had cramps since I was like 16 years old.

Countdown to the most important game of the season: 5 days! I'm trying hard to not get too excited, but I did not anticipate just how big this game would be when I got the tickets. It very likely could be the pivotal game that decides who wins the division. No pressure or anything. But the Vikings are 1-0 vs. Green Bay when I've gone to the game, and I have my lucky bra, so I think we can do this. The Packers are going to be playing with a vengeance, but our defense can actually defend this year. It should be a great game and I can't wait!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOpwA6rGUR4

No comments: