Friday, November 13, 2015

Well this is just a little Peyton Place, and you're all Harper Valley hypocrites....

Friday! I am so glad this week is nearly over. Yesterday was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. But today I can start over and celebrate that it's the end of the week! And one week of work left until I get a week off!

I hope this nice weather continues for at least another week or so until the Vikings game!

I am pretty sure that my Kuerig is broken. That sucks because it's a newer model and I haven't had it that long. I guess I will screw around with it when I get home and see if I can fix it. Otherwise I guess I have my old one in the garage some place.

I got this nail polish in an Ipsy shipment:  http://loveaila.com/collections/nail-colors/products/mister-pookies?variant=1095159127     I absolutely love the color. But it costs $17. It pains me to pay $10 for a gel color that I know will last for 2 weeks. Paying $17 is just way too much for a polish that will chip in a few days.  I just checked ebay and a few people are selling it for $6-7 a bottle. So do I buy them all and assume I will continue to love this color or do I buy reasonably and risk that if I want more I need to pay $17?? Sometimes it really, really sucks being a girl!! These dilemma's are so unfair!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08QH3rVqokw

No comments: