Monday, November 09, 2015

You think it's easy finding someone out there....

Monday! I had a fantastic weekend, and am so sad it's over. Saturday was spent on a trip to the grocery store and binge-watching Chasing Life. I really think I like that show. Sunday was lunch and the Vikings game with my dad, followed by 5 hours babysitting Layla.

The Princess actually asked a couple of football-related questions, and I explained the AFC and NFC and divisions. I'm not sure if she has ever asked me anything about sports.

The game was one of the most intense I've seen in a while. I hate going into OT, especially when it so often comes down to a field goal. And when you don't have a kicker you can depend on.....I'm so glad we were able to pull off the win, and shout-out to Walsh for the game winning kick!!

Plus, the Packers lost. We are now tied for first in the division!!

But, my QB-guy got hurt. I really hope Teddy is okay. Our plan b quarterback is the plan b for a reason.

Layla almost cost us next weeks game. She came over right after I got home, and I didn't have time to change. So, I was wearing my jersey when she decided to spit up. Thankfully she did not get any on me, because then I would have had to wash the win out of my jersey. I am now more convinced than ever that we are winning due to my jersey and my purple lace bra. So, that tradition shall continue!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM44F-M78Vs
And a little of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeZmJOIzTUY

No comments: