Monday, November 30, 2015

I'll leave it in your hands until you're ready....

Monday.....I swear I was just sick and now I am again. This cough is going to be my death. If I was not on vacation last week I would have called in sick today. That's how icky I feel. I can count on one hand, with fingers leftover, how many times I've called in sick in  the 17 years I've worked here.

At least I got to watch an excellent football game yesterday. Where was that defense against the Packers?? I ordered my Teddy Bridgewater jersey over the weekend. So excited to get it!

I think I am all done Christmas shopping. I just have one more order to place tonight, but I'm waiting for the Princess to decide exactly what it is since it's one of her gifts for somebody.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB54dZkzZOY

No comments: