Friday, April 27, 2018

All you people can't you see, can't you see......

It's Friday!! My root canal is finished, except for the permanent filling. It hurts, but I think in a couple days it will feel 100% better. I'm so glad that the drilling part is over. I really hope that I never need another root canal.

I worked from home the last couple of days. I am so fortunate to be able to do that. And I actually got quite a bit of work done. It's the end of the month commission crunch, so being able to get some of those processed and off my desk makes me super happy!

Today's Lula is a Perfect with jeans. I got this in a Mystery sale.

And my working from home Lula:




Backstreet Boys - Larger Than Life

3 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

Is that one day of LLR or multiple days?

Unknown said...

It's the weekend of Lula.

Unknown said...

No, it's not. It's a couple of days. My working from home, my dentist appointment and my Carly #lulajammies. Or something like that.