Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Glide by the people as they start to look and stare.....

At least it's not Monday. I am so tired, I think it might be because last night was day 1 on the treadmill. And for the record, it was the most painful walk of my entire life. My back is all kinds of messed up. But I think the walking was probably good for it, and I included about 20 minutes of stretching, so that will help. And I woke up and my back feels better than it usually does. Maybe tonight will be easier.

Yesterday's healthy eating went very well. For dinner I had a bowl of lettuce and I dumped a can of albacore and a small shake of walnuts on it. I topped it with Bolthouse Farms Caesar dressing. Dessert was a bowl of grapes. Day one was a success!

Today's Lula is a Perfect and a Sarah with a pair of Aeropostale colored jeans. That perfectly match my shoes and socks. I had to add the Sarah because it's only 30 degrees.

Last night's #lulajammies was leggings and a Patrick. Super comfy! 

Cameo - Word Up

No comments: