Monday, April 09, 2018

If you wanna be sure, you best go powder your nose......

Back to work. I had a pretty good weekend, I got 1700 loads of laundry done. And I decided that I'm on a mission to eat healthier. I prepped meals and snacks for the whole week. I will be eating baked chicken, brown rice and cauliflower and broccoli for lunch every day. Breakfast will be a Jimmy Dean Delight breakfast sandwich, fat free Greek yogurt and an orange. Snacks are 1/2 cup light cottage cheese, 3/4 cup baby carrots and 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes. Dinners are yet to be determined.

I also made the commitment to do a session on the treadmill every night, Monday-Friday. this works out well because I started watching The American's on Prime and I can watch that from my iPad while I walk. I have a number of dresses and tops that would look much better if I lost several pounds and didn't look like a stuffed sausage wearing them. Plus I saw a picture of my on the Wild Fan Cam and was not happy with the way it looked.

I highly do not recommend using the freezing wart remover kit on eczema, no matter how much it itches. I now have a huge, deep, painful blister that itches around it. Hopefully it will heal and the blistery part will not itch. But then I'll probably use the freezy stuff on the rest of my finger because sometimes I'm a slow learner. Also, eczema sucks.

Today's Lula is leggings, a Lynnae and a lacy Lindsay.


And some of this weekends Lula:

Leggings and Irma

Perfect and Sarah
Leggings and Irma

Klymaxx- Meeting in the Ladies Room

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

I love cottage cheese with fruit and flax. Maybe that's good dinner option?

Unknown said...

Fruit and cottage shall not be mixed. Rule #27 from the Menu of Jennie.