Monday, April 23, 2018

You'll find that things have changed....

Monday.....I had a pretty good weekend. My toes look fantastic after my pedi. And the weather was perfect!  I am so ready for the sun. Not to like go outside and do stuff, but to wear sandals to work. I cleaned out the cabinet under the bathroom sink yesterday. I have more bottles of lotion and body wash than some small stores.

Yesterday I made a Mexican quesadilla casserole (thank you ZarahZou for the idea). I think it will become part of my regular rotation. It was super good! And I have an extra one in the freezer.

Today's Lula is an Azure, a Classic, a Sarah and leggings. I searched all over for this Classic and am so glad I found it!


And this weekends Lula:




And finally, the leggings I tore when I fell a few weeks ago were one of my favorite pairs. I was able to find a replacement on Poshmark for super cheap. So I cut ripped ones into shorts. I may cut off a couple more pair.



The Rembrandts - Just the Way it is

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

My foot made your blog!!!

Unknown said...

#almostfamous