Monday, April 30, 2018

Well let me tell you 'bout the way she looked....

Another Monday....I spent the weekend having a Toddlers and Tiara's marathon. That is the most horrible show ever, yet I can't look away. I feel like I need to shower after every episode, I just feel icky. Yet, I keep watching. So, really the problem is me. I'm just so fascinated by the psychology of it. How the parents can think that it is okay to dress their baby up and put them on parade. Once the child reaches an age where they can express that they want to do it, then I guess I'm mostly, partly, sort of okay with it. But no way can a 2 year old consent to wearing globs of make up.

I did not make it to the grocery store this weekend. So peanut butter for breakfast and lunch! yay!

I am so happy that it is finally Cassie weather. I managed to turn my ankles bright orange with the sunless tanner, despite thorough exfoliation. I thought I was being so careful. I think the problem is that they are just super dry, so I doused them in my thick eczema lotion. I do need to put another coat of the tanner on  my legs, but I think I'll skip the ankle area. Today's Lula is a Cassie, a Perfect and a Lindsay:


This weekends Lula:

Leggings, Perfect and a black lace Shirley for lunch out. 

Leggings and a solid navy Carly for lounging at home. 

Leggings and an Irma for #lulajammies

The Zombies - She's Not There

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I think the black and white outfit is my fav.