Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Like a fly on the wall with my secret eyes.....

Wednesday. Last night I wanted to take a nap, but instead we painted. And it looks great, and I'm glad we got more done, but today my back and arms hurt and I'm tired!

Pedi appointment on Saturday. I can not wait! My toes are all chipped, but I also have a couple super good presents for ZarahZou. I hope she loves them. I'm already thinking about what color polish to choose. Once she leaves, I will have to find a new pedi place that I can go to on my own. Maybe I'll make it like a regular payday thing or something. I think I deserve it!

Today's Lula is leggings and an Ann Taylor sweater dress that I got from the Poshmark app. It was brand new with the tags and like 60% off retail. Super duper score!


No Doubt - Hey Baby

2 comments:

Gaft Girl said...

That sweater is super cute and destination pedis!

Unknown said...

Next time you do a pedi let me know I need one so bad my feet look like a land mine icky