Wednesday, April 04, 2018

With a taste of a poison paradise.....

It's a cold Wednesday. Int he past 32 hours, it had snowed about 17 feet. AND IT'S APRIL!! Will it ever be spring? I actually had to wear a jacket today because "they" said it was cold. "They" are dumb because it was only a little chilly. Plus, it's April and I should be wearing flip flops.

I worked from home yesterday because of the blizzard. I actually got a lot done and am super proud of myself. Plus, I got to have waffles with peanut butter for breakfast and leftover mac & cheese for lunch. Pretty much the best day ever!

One of my favorite Lula Ladies was having a major anniversary special and selling everything for 40% off and donating $3 per item to the animal rescue that she got her doggy from. She is donating like $400. But I had to stay up super late to watch. I may or may not have contributed by buying a couple things. On sale and charitable donation are triggers for me!

Today's Lula is an Irma and Sarah with jeans:





And yesterday's Lula's - Leggings and Irma's:




Britney Spears - Toxic

No comments: