Thursday, April 05, 2018

If I surround my self with positive things, I'll gain prosperity

Thursday! That means tomorrow is Friday. Last night I made crab cakes for the first time ever, and they were actually pretty good. And now that I am an experienced crab-cake-maker, there are a couple of changes I will make to the recipe to make them even better. I also baked a cake. I was feeling slightly ambitious last night. That lasted right up until I was stirring the cake batter.

I am still patiently awaiting the arrival of spring weather. It has to come at some point, right???

Today's Lula is a Lynnae, a Lindsay and an Azure. I think this might be my only Azure skirt. I'm still trying to decide if it is a style I want to add to my collection.



Last nights Lula was leggings and an Irma. Purple and comfy!





Survivor - Destiny's Child

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I love azures!