Thursday, April 19, 2018

She would merengue and do the cha-cha.....

Tomorrow is Friday! It's been a rather long week, with the snow and sucky driving. But last night the weather guy said he was almost certain that we probably likely would maybe not have any more blizzards this spring. I'm trusting him. Because I am so ready for sandals and skirts.

I tried the Target Up & Up version of Proactiv. And it's a no. It does not seem to have the gritty-exfoliationess of the original. And I think the exfoliation is part of what helps my skin. And also, the bottles are a harder plastic and are difficult for me to squeeze. I am suffering from both Carpal Tunnel and arthritis in one of my thumbs, and I don't have the strength to easily dispense the product. And I think it's because of the heavier plastic. Getting old is horrible when you have to do things like make product choices based on the packaging. If I thought the product was comparable, I would find a way around the bottle. But it's not. And that's too bad because it's a 1/3 of the price.

Today's Lula is a Lola, a Lindsay and a Lynnae. And, of course, leggings because it is springtime in Minnesota.


And last nights Lulajammies was a Patrick with leggings.



Copacabana - Barry Manilow

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

He sounds like a trustworthy weather guy. And accurate.