Monday, April 02, 2018

You can bend me, you can break me.....

Monday...again. I worked from home on Friday and got a lot done. Especially since I worked until 5:00. But it's still going to be a busy day. The weather guy says it's supposed to snow, but my fingers are crossed that it doesn't! It's April and I'm ready for sandals.

My ColorStreet manicure is really holding up. I must say that I am surprised. I expected it to start peeling off after a couple showers and washing my hair. But it (knock on wood) is all still intact and looks pretty good.

My weekend was pretty good. Easter was busy because not only am I sick, but we started painting the kitchen. And I made dinner. I did 2 pans of homemade mac & cheese. One with bacon. Because yum! It went well with ham. And lots of leftovers.

I started playing the Lightening Round on Words with Friends. It is super challenging, but I think it's helping my game. I'm forced to see words faster and play as quickly as possible.

So, an unsolicited review of  this product:


Taste - okay. Price - YIKES! It's $2.99 but it was on the Ibotta for $1.00 back. But even for only $2, it's rather pricey for a breakfast. Because the taste was okay, if they go on clearance for $.89, I will buy several. But I will never pay $3 for it. That exceeds my breakfast budget by way too much. So, if it's on a super sale, buy it. If not, pass.

Today's Lula is leggings, a Lynnae and a Lindsay:



This weekends Lula:


John Mellencamp - Crumblin' Down

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

I love your product reviews. People should pay you to review products.