Saturday, September 23, 2006

I know pirates!

Ok, so I did not win the hole-in-one contest (The Pirate Plank-off). But Cindy and I did win both the Pirate movie trivia contest and the Treasure Hunt. This is very surprising and shocking because we answered about two of the trivia questions correctly before we realized how hard it was and we started answering goofy, silly answers. Who starred in the 1987 Pirate movie that...... well, Torii Hunter. And Name the captain of the pirate ship in.....Cindy? Ywah, we pretty much answered Bluebeard, Blackbeard, and Redbeard for just about every question. Apparently no one else know the answers either because we won!!! A half day of vacation for each of us. We rock!!!

I listed my first ever items on ebay. If you are interested in my listings, go to ebay.com and search by seller for divajennie. You can get a great deal on some philosophy samples or Serious Skin Care products. I am cleaning out my bathroom and making money! Every item I listed except one has at least one bid. I am going to be a zilllionaire. Actually, I will probably end up profiting about 16 cents after the listing fee, but I normally would just throw away the things I am not going to use, so that 16 cents is FREE!

I shampooed my carpets this morning. I went to bed at 8:30 last night. Yes, 8:30 on a Friday night. But I was sooooo tired. Then I got woken up by my cell phone ringing at 3:30. Whoever you are, I don't know you, please don't call me. 3:30 is not the time for a chat. If someone dies, call me. If you just want to make a new friend, wait until noon. I am much more pleasant. I will not swear at a wrong number at noon. I will at 3:30am. Then I went back to sleep and got woken up by ZickyZou's alarm clock at 7:00 and I got up and got out the shampooer and went to work. My carpets are almost clean.

I just got back from the grocery store. I got stuff to make enchiladas tonight. And Cub had chicken thighs and drumsticks for $1.00. So next week we are having chicken,, mashed potatoes and stuffing, yummo.

Okey, I need to check the Twins score and get started on shredding my Monterey Jack.....

No comments: