Tuesday, September 26, 2006

We're gonna win Twins, we're gonna score....

What a happy time the last few days have been in terms of MN sports. The Twins clinched a play-off spot!! They are going to the World Series! Yes, I know that a few games stand in between them and the championship, but if they keep playing the way they are now, they can't lose.

And Blake Hoffarber committed to be a Gopher! College basketball is my favorite sport to watch. I know that this season there are going to be some struggles for the TV between me and ZickyZou, but college basketbvall should certainly take precedent over a video game. Hopefully since he will be working the 12-9 shift, that should eliminate some of the conflict, so I just have to worry about Saturdays and Sundays. What if he tries to interfere with March Madness? We are definitely getting a pre-nup stating that should he not let me watch the NCAA finals, it is immediatge grounds for me to force him to stay at his parents house for the whole basketball play-off time. We have some major role-reversal going on. He does not watch any sports. I watch most all sports. Weird, huh? He'll watch a couple of innings or a quarter of something, but he does not revolve his life around basketball games like I do.

I got my $99 non-motorized treadmill. It will last at least 5-6 miles. It looks liek it is about to fall apart. But, it was only $99. And it is fold-up-able, so that's nice.

My zad bought a new faucet to replace my leaky bathtub. Now he just has to cut 2 holes in my closet wall to replace it.

Ok, I taking Miss Zalyssa and her friend Jessica to OCB for dinner. Too bad I am not that hungry....

1 comment:

Gaft Girl said...

Hockey!? What about hockey? I know there are fair weather Twinky fans. Those are the ones who are fans when the Twins are winning. Are no-weather fans the ones that don't care either way?

Can a Cub's fan (Poonch II) and a Twin's fan (my sister) marry and live happily ever after? What team(s) will their offspring root for? I need a brownie.